ADJ - VS2001 - VS2 Video Panel
The VS2, part of the ADJ Vision Series Video Panels, has a pixel pitch of 2.97mm with a configuration of a 3-in-1 RGB SMD2121 LED. Each panel has four individual mini modules and is front and rear serviceable. Up to 8 VS2 video panels fit inside the VSFC8 flight case. Hang up to 20 Vision Series Video Panels vertically with the VSRB1 rigging bar.
Preliminary information subject to change.
ADJ’s Vision Series video panels offer the highest quality LED binning and bright, clear output. All models are front and rear serviceable. Each model has 4 individual mini modules for quick and easy servicing. All models are built on the same frame allowing panels with different resolutions to be used together. The Vision Series panels use the same rigging bar and all fit into the same road case. All models have moveable corner protects that safe guard the corners while they are not connected. There are magnets on the top and bottom of the panels that allow users to temporary connect two panels together, let go of the panels, then securely latch them on the rear. This allows for a single user to install a full wall of panels.
The VS2 is a high-resolution video panel with a pixel pitch of 2.97mm with a configuration of a 3-in-1 RGB SMD2121 LED, and a brightness of 1000 NITS. There are 4 LED modules per panel. This allows for easy serviceability. The VS2 connections include PowerLock In/Out and DataLock In/Out. Each panel features the Novastar A5s receiving card built-in. Up to 8 VS2 video panels fit inside the VSFC8 flight case. Hang up to 20 VS Series Video Panels vertically with the VSRB1 rigging bar.
ADJ offers full packages with video processors, software, cabling, rigging bars and flight cases so that you have everything you need to get up and running.
• Pixel Pitch: 2.97mm (0.12”)
• LED Configuration: 3-in-1 SMD2121 LED
• Pixel Density: 168x168; 112896 per square meter
• Size :19.68” x 19.68” x 2.75” / 500 x 500 x 69.6mm
• Module Quantity: 4
• Weight: 17 lbs. / 7.7kg.
• Corner Protectors to protect the corners of the VS2 during transport, set-up and teardown
• Front and rear serviceable: 4 easy to replace video modules on each panel
• Surface Flatness: Gaps<0.5mm
• Brightness: 1000 NITS
• View Angle: Horizontal 160°/Vertical 140° @ 9.75 ft. (3m)
• Gray Scale: ≥14-bit
• Display Color: 256
• Brightness Adjustment: 0~100% 100 Levels
• Contrast ratio: 5000:1
• Processing: 14-bit
• Operation Power: 100~240V 50-60Hz
• Max. Power Consumption: 170W/per panel
• Ave. Power Consumption: 68W/per panel
• Connections Power/Data: PowerLock In/Out; DataLock In/Out
• Control Mode: Nova Star Synchronous System with Control via DVI
• Frame Update Frequency: 50-75Hz
• Scan Mode: 1/21
• Refresh Rate: 3840Hz
• Support Input: Composite, S-Video, Component, VGA, DVI, HDMI, HD_SDI
• Control Distance: Ethernet Cable <120m or Fiber Optic>120m
• Support VGA Mode: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1280
• Brightness Correction: Pixel, Module, Cabinet
• Operating Temp / Humidity: Fahrenheit: -4° + 104° / Celsius: -20° + 40°/ 10-90% (No Condensation)
• Operating Life / MTBF: 50,000 Hours / 5,000 Hours
• Protection Level: IP20 (Front and Back)
• Out of Control Rate: <0.02%
• Listings: cETLus (Pending)
• VSFC8 (VS8100): Flight Case – Fits 8 Vision Series Video Panels
• VSRB1 (VS1100): Rigging Bar – Hang up to 20 Vision Series Video Panels vertically
• VSMRT (VSM111): Module Removal tool - Magnetically assists the tech in removing modules from the front side when servicing.
• VSRQR (VSM210): Quick Rig - Attaches and locks on to the rear of any Vision series panel so it can be fastened to a 2" pipe or truss
• Novastar VX4S: Video Processor
• Novastar MCTRL-300: Video Processor
• Novastar Nova Pro HD: Video Processor
• Arkaos Media Master: Video Software
• Arkaos GrandVJ 2.0: Video Software
• Cabinet to Cabinet Data Link Cables (Ethernet Locking Connectors)
• Power Locking Link Cables
• Power Locking Main Power Cables