GLOBAL TRUSS F23 8.5IN ALUMINUM TRIANGLE TRUSS TR96102 - 3.28ft (1.0M)
3.28 foot straight aluminum 8.5 inch triangle truss. 1 1/3 inch pipes
$190.95, save $71.95
167-TRI8.5-3.28 8.5 inch Aluminum Triangle Truss. 3.28 foot long straight piece. Unit weight is 6Lbs. Truss overall width is 8 5/8 inches. 1 1/3 inch OD pipes. Pipes are .078 inch thick. 1/3 inch diagonal bracing. **Includes 3 couplers, 3 pins and 3 clips to connect to another section of truss** F23 TR96102.
A note about LOAD RATINGS: Our load ratings are conservative. Keep in mind that the load ratings given are for a specific distance between supports and in our industry it is rare to go these longest distances without a support via stand or ceiling cable.
- For a 6ft span: 117.6 Lbs per foot, 771.45 Lbs total.
- For a 9ft span: 76.6 Lbs per foot, 753.74 Lbs total.
- For a 13ft span: 43 Lbs per foot, 563.16 Lbs total.
- For a 19.7ft span: 18.1 Lbs per foot, 256.21 Lbs total.
- For a 26ft span: 9.4 Lbs per foot, 246.65 Lbs total.
- For a 32ft span: 5.4 Lbs per foot, 177.12 Lbs total.
TABLE OF F23 TRIANGULAR TRUSS STRAIGHT SEGMENTS
Tubes: 35mm (1.34in); Wall Thickness: 2mm (0.08in); Braces: 8mm (0.31in) Truss Size: 220mm (8.66in) x 220mm (8.66in); Material: EN-AW 6082 T6 Aluminum
Note: F23 triangular straight segments have the same specifications on tubes, wall thickness, braces, truss size, and aluminum material. The only difference is on weights depending on truss height/length. English and metric system unit conversions are provided in the table.