Mackie MC-150 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
MC-150 closed-back headphones feature a precision 50mm driver for clear highs and punchy bass with a sleek, ergonomic design for hours of comfort.
Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC-150 headphones offer the audio performance Mackie is known for in a professional, closed-back design. Featuring a precision 50mm driver for clear, dynamic sound and low-end response that can keep up with the most demanding applications, plus an ergonomic headband and ear pads for hours of listening comfort. Included with MC-150 headphones is a detachable cable, 1/4” adapter, and a protective soft bag. Perfect for studio monitoring, DJs, or just enjoying your favorite music on the go, MC-150 headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
MC-150 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
- High-Performance Studio Headphones
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- Featuring precision 50mm transducers, MC-150 headphones deliver incredible clarity across the entire frequency for an immersive listening experience
- Increased bass response means you feel every note, kick drum, and deep synth in your music
- Professional Design
- The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation.
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Take Them Anywhere
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling
- Perfect for studio monitoring, DJs, field recording, personal listening
- 9.8 ft. detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking bayonet connector
- Gold-plated 1/4” adapter and carry bag included
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Transducer size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Weight: 265g / 9.35 oz