Global Truss - SQ-4117 14.76 ft
Global Truss 12 inch Aluminum Square Box Truss 14.76 ft
Product ID: 178-SQ1476
GT SKU#: F340417
12 inch Aluminum Square / Box Truss. 14.76 foot long straight piece. Unit weight 58 Lbs. Truss overall width is 11.41 inches. 2 inch OD pipes.
- Truss pipes are 9.44 inches center to center width.
- Includes 4 couplers, 8 pins and 8 clips to connect to another section of truss.
A note about LOAD RATINGS: Our load ratings are conservative. Keep in mind that the load ratings given are for a specific distance between supports and in our industry it is rare to go these longest distances without a support via stand or ceiling cable.
- For a 13ft span: 286 Lbs per foot, 3756 Lbs total.
- For a 19.7ft span: 142 Lbs per foot, 2809 Lbs total.
- For a 26ft span: 84 Lbs per foot, 2203 Lbs total.
- For a 32ft span: 53Lbs per foot, 1764 Lbs total.
- For a 39ft span: 37 Lbs per foot, 1481Lbs total.
**NOT UPS SHIPPABLE**
TUV stamp of approval
Global Truss produces aluminum stage trussing products using only TUV-certified (Technischer Überwachungsverein or Technical Inspection Association) materials of highest quality and welding craftsmanship. For decades, Global Truss’ skilled production staff designed and engineered its trussing products ensuring that it passes through a superior quality control process to meet the TUV stamp of approval. Customers are guaranteed to receive Global Truss products with world class durability and highest standard.
F34 SQUARE TRUSS STRAIGHT SEGMENTS
Tubes: 50mm (1.97in); Wall Thickness: 2mm (0.08in); Braces: 20mm (0.8in) Truss Size: 290mm (11.41in) x 290mm (11.41in); Material: EN-AW 6082 T6 Aluminum
Note: F34 square truss straight segments have the same specifications on tubes, wall thickness, braces, truss size, and aluminum material. The only difference is on weights depending on truss height/length. English and metric system unit conversions are provided in the table.