2.46ft (0.75M) SQUARE SEGMENT 8.5 inch Aluminum Square / Box Truss. 7 Lbs. Truss overall width is 8 5/8 inches. 1 1/3 inch OD pipes. **Includes 4 couplers, 8 pins and 8 clips to connect to another section of truss**
A note about LOAD RATINGS: Our load ratings are conservative. Keep in mind that the load ratings given are for a specific distance between supports and in our industry it is rare to go these longest distances without a support via stand or ceiling cable.
- For a 6.65ft span, 135.8 Lbs per foot, 890.84 Lbs total.
- For a 9.84ft span: 90.1 Lbs per foot, 886.58 Lbs total.
- For a 13.12ft span: 67.2 Lbs per foor, 881.66 Lbs total.
- For a 19.7ft span: 43.7 Lbs per foot, 860 Lbs total.
- For a 26ft span: 23.5 Lbs per foot, 616.64 Lbs total.
- For a 32ft span: 14.1 Lbs per foot, 462.48 Lbs total.
F24 SQUARE TRUSS STRAIGHT SEGMENTS
Tubes: 35mm (1.34in); Wall Thickness: 2mm (0.08in); Braces: 8mm (0.31in) Truss Size: 220mm (8.66in) x 220mm (8.66in); Material: EN-AW 6082 T6 Aluminum
Note: F24 square truss straight segments have the same specifications on tubes, wall thickness, braces, truss size, and aluminum material. The only difference is on weights depending on truss height/length. English and metric system unit conversions are provided in the table.