2 x Peavey powered 15 inch speaker
The Peavey Aquarius AQ™ series speaker enclosures represent the best combination of reliability, performance and value in the market today. Using our 50 plus years of experience and custom components, the AQ series represents an evolution of speaker technology no other company can offer.
The AQ represents an increase in power, both in output and reliability from previous designs while increasing efficiency, using less power to create more output making our products environmentally friendly.
- Two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system
- 15" heavy-duty woofer
- DX14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- 670 watts peak dynamic woofer power, 330 watts peak dynamic tweeter power
- Bluetooth streaming and pairing are supported
- DSP processing is 56 bit double-precision
- DSP I/O is at 48 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Dynamic bass boost function
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Peavey Designed Quadratic Throat Waveguide© technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4 TRS phone jack with balanced input OR a Bluetooth signal can be streamed to the speaker system.
- A Mic/Line switch to accommodate a wide range of input signals
- Thru/Mix output is via a male XLR jack
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings for the DSP crossover system
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Cabinet has dual rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use.
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8 diameter poles.
- Weight Unpacked: 40.6 lb (18.4 kg)
- Weight Packed: 49.4 lb (22.4 kg)
- Width Packed: 18.875"(47.94 cm)
- Height Packed: 17.56"(44.6 cm)
- Depth Packed: 30.5"(77.47 cm)