Peavey PVs 12 - Pack of 2
2 x PVs 12 Subwoofer
The Peavey PVs 12 Sub is a compact vented powered subwoofer system utilizing a 12" heavy-duty woofer, coupled to a DSP controlled power amplifier with 1,000 watts peak available power. The full-length black perforated steel grille provides protection and a professional appearance, along with the sturdy steel handles for transport. Two sets of rubber feet allow for the unit to be placed optionally on its side for low profile situations.
Features include internal line-level crossover with two high-pass outputs, and one full-range thru output. Peavey's new switchable bass enhancer for extra bass punch from low frequency program material is incorporated for maximum versatility.
A threaded pole-mount system provides a sturdy and stable platform to mount a suitably equipped speaker system above the subwoofer. There are two threaded pole mounts: one on the top, and one on the right side. The top mount can be used with smaller powered speakers such as 10" two-ways or the Peavey P1 BT, etc., while the right side mount can accommodate larger speakers with the extended base, which provides stability.
The PA two-way powered speaker series is an excellent partner for the PVs 12 Sub. The PVs 12 Sub speaker system power amplifier providing the power is a low-distortion reliable fan-cooled unit providing a total of 1,000W peak available power for the system. The power supply for the power amp is a switch mode type for low weight and high efficiency. The amplifier features DSP processing for the crossover functions, compression and limiting, and the low-frequency EQ.
Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input to the preamp/EQ electronics, and a gain control. A pair of High-Pass Outputs in the form of male XLR jacks provides a buffered and balanced output signal for satellite speakers to carry the high range of the music. A Full-Range Thru output has a male XLR connector. These outputs allow linking of additional speaker systems, or feed of the signal to other devices.
- Vented bass powered subwoofer enclosure
- 1,000 watts peak available power
- 12" Heavy Duty Woofer
- Bass Enhance button for increased bass impact
- XLR/quarter inch combo jack input
- Ground Lift for lifting cable shield from ground
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grille
- Steel handles
- Power Amp has forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- DSP based crossover, compression, limiting and EQ
- Two High-Pass XLR outputs, One Full Range Thru XLR output
- Polarity Switch for polarity reversal of subwoofer
- Compact dimensions for a 12 woofer based sub
- Threaded Pole Mount with adjustable height speaker pole included
- Weight Packed: 76.06 lb(34.5 kg)
- Width Packed: 25"(63.5 cm)
- Height Packed: 19.3"(49.02 cm)
- Depth Packed: 27.5"(69.85 cm)